Production File Week 8

Production File

The clear main theme this artist has with his music is a underwater, sea and fish theme I think it matches his style of music really well and therefor should definitely be included in the logo and CD cover. This means I should use the colour blue as its main theme colour of the logo and cover. I think using some under water animals will also go well in either the logo or the cover as he uses this in his videos. Also the band name being "Prawnshocker" I could use his band name in the logo and cover, maybe using prawns (an underwater creature) or the word shocker use this to go into the logo.
I will be using Adobe Photoshop as this I think is the most suitable for this type of project.
For my first idea I will be using the idea of having several lightening bolts surrounding sea creatures, I think my best bet would be to use prawns for the title, then the logo will match the title perfectly. I will probably go with a blue and orange gradient background so that both the lightning bolt theme and sea theme work, also using a gradient can make the background look more interesting. Then inside this background will be sea creatures such as prawns and fish to go with the sea theme this artist is going for.
Here are some logos that I found on "https://www.colourbox.com/vector/set-of-diving-vintage-labels-and-logos-vector-19192327" I feel like this sort of style looks really smart even for its failry silly over the top theme. Something like this could really work, its lack of colour I think actually adds to it looking more proffesional although it does lose some personality.

I could also go for maybe a animal theme and because birds were specifically mentioned, have that as a background or main theme of the cd cover or logo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation Assignment 1

Music Video Directions